Friday, November 13, 2009

Alabama Chiropractic & Spine Care








About 3 years ago I threw out my low back. I felt kinda old and pathetic for 2 reasons: 1 I was only 25 years old and 2 I was playing kickball. That was the first time I saw a chiropractor - they adjusted me and gave me a lift to put in my shoe. Life has been so much better and pain free since. When we moved from Mi the dreaded thing is to find great doctors.

I absolutely love Dr. Lindsey and his whole staff. I was introduced to them through my photography business and I am proud to say he is my Chiropractor now. After I shoot a wedding I am in a huge need for an adjustment.

If you have back pain or feel a little out of whack I would def. check out Dr. Lindsey for an xray, adjustment, and therapy.

Call their offices today at:
205-339-0001
2315 Lurleen B. Wallace Blvd. (located one block south of mcfarland blvd)
Northport, AL 35476

No comments:

Post a Comment