Thursday, December 3, 2009

Therapeutic Professional Group










The Therapeutic Professional Group is comprised of 5 licensed massage therapist. They offer a wide variety of massages including: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Prenatal, Salt Glow and Aromatherapy massage. They have an amazing building that is beautifully decorated and creates a relaxing environment.

There hours of operation are by appointment only. And they have gift certificates for friends and family. I can't imagine a better gift then to give an hour massage to someone you love.

If you have never had a massage you need to head over to the Therapeutic Professional Group. Massages can reduce stress, increase circulation, release muscle tightness, diminish aches and pains.

Here is the contact info for the massage therapist:
Jamie Brownlee: 205-292-8077 or 205-750-2473
Chancee Terry: 205-344-3443
David E. Johnson: 205-310-8622
Amy Stiles: 205-792-8407
Mona Spencer: 205-394-0622

They are located at: 2901 7th Street Tuscaloosa, Al 35401 [near capital park]

THIS WEEKS GIVE AWAY IS AMAZING! LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND YOU ARE ENTERED FOR A ONE HOUR MASSAGE.

10 comments:

  1. I love a lot of your decoration pieces (I want the just love hands!!) I will have to put a massage on my christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sign me up! if tara wins another one, there might be a fight in the family! ha:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed with the decor-very relaxing and cozy! Sign me up for a free massage. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am long overdue for a good massage! Sign me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, after all this Christmas shopping, I NEED a massage! Looks nice a really nice place to have one! - Julie B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see ppl commenting on this :) My Name is Chancee-one of the therapists there! :)

    ReplyDelete