Friday, February 12, 2010

Tuscaloosa Flower Shoppe



















Flowers capture beauty they are all so unique and their color is like none other. There is nothing quite like flowers to brighten up someone's day. The tuscaloosa flower shoppe does flowers well. Whether you need to send flowers to someone special, find the right flowers for your wedding day, or just get some flowers to liven up a room - you need to stop by the flower shoppe.

They have several options available as well as chocolates, balloons, and stuffed animals.
The Tuscaloosa Flower Shoppe is located on University Blvd right down town.

2208 University Blvd
205-758-3065 or 205-861-7760

This weeks giveaway is a flower arrangement or a snack basket arrangement.
Just leave a comment below to enter the giveaway and please include name and email.

6 comments:

  1. Our anniversary is coming up and I would love to get my husband a snack basket.
    tlc1982@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about this flower shop. Love the pictures it makes me want to go buy flowers!
    thanks!
    lauriebeth1220@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I no longer live in Tuscaloosa, I'm loving this blog! Reminds me of home. :) If out-of-state residents can enter, I'm in!
    tiffanydavisnorris@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like reading about the different stores and many that I've never noticed!

    lcpate@crimson.ua.edu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam Lyons said . . .

    What gorgeous flowers! They are absolutely fabulous!

    plyons@alumni.ua.edu

    ReplyDelete