Wednesday, November 4, 2009

CELEBRATIONS BAKERY - Northport





I am huge on sweets. I love homemade cookies that are soft and packed with flavor. I love the smell of cakes and pies baking. So when I discovered Celebrations Bakery - I found a little piece of heaven in my soul.

I am featuring the Strawberry Cupcakes and Strawberry Cake. Let me just say that if you love strawberry anything you will flip when you sink your teeth into this cupcake. They are chilled in the fridge and have this topping on it that you can't get enough of.


Celebrations Bakery is a family owned and operated business. They have been serving Tuscaloosa for over 11 years. They are an award winning bakery and won the best dessert categories for "A taste of the town."

Celebrations Bakery is located in the shopping strip on the corner of Highway 69 and McFarland. Their building is between the subway and kmart.


WANT TO WIN A 6" CAKE TOP FROM CELEBRATIONS??? ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST AND I WILL RANDOMLY SELECT A WINNER.

3 comments:

  1. Yum Yum Yum, I want a cake. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebrations is the business. I've never has anything that wasn't incredible, and the people are always super nice.

    Oh, ps: I don't work there. I'm just a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. cakes auburn al

    ReplyDelete