Monday, November 16, 2009

Penage - The Local Joint













I loved photographing Penage. Their store has so many unique pieces and textures. It is a family business that has amazing service and great relationships with their clients. I have been in some of the homes that Lauren Minto has done the interior design for and I was blown away at her work.

They’ve been offering decorative accessories for the home since 1996. Over the years, styles have changed, but Penage always offers the latest trends in lamps, furniture, picture frames, candles and more.

So whether you are looking to add a few unique pieces to your home, shopping for a loved one or you are looking for a interior designer - you need to contact Penage.

The store is located downtown Tuscaloosa on 6th Street.

Retail Store Hours:
Tuesday - Friday: 10am to 4pm
Saturday - Monday: Closed

PENAGE IS HAVING A STORE WIDE SALE STARTING NOVEMBER 24th to DECEMBER 11th WHERE EVERYTHING IS 20% OFF.

LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND YOU WILL BE ENTERED TO WIN THE GLASS PIECE FROM PENAGE.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go visit Penage!!! I love that wicker star! Eric, I truly love that you're doing this for the community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to this store. I can't wait to go and see what all they have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of the Penage store! I have lived here basically all of my life and have not heard of it! I love that your blog is going to highlight local businesses! Thanks, Eric! - Julie Burroughs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the beautiful work you did at the new Houndstooth Condos and loved it! I took a business card but never found where you were located. Now I know and I cannot wait to come visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that I have lived here all this time and did not know about this store! And I love the photos that you took. You are sooooo talented. What a wonderful God-given ability! - Julie Burroughs

    ReplyDelete